Sunday, January 06, 2008

My New Home

My New Home in Penang at least.
Well, Not exactly new. I moved in last October and it toally slipped my mind to update about this new place!

Yes, I finally move out of Yasho's place.
Good or Bad?

Definately good!
Her parents are great! No complaints about that.
So what is the Fuss all about?
The ANIMALS!

The sexually active feline creatures!

Let's go down memory lane.

When I moved in, there was Blacky (mom) and her 2 kitties, Comot and Blacky Jr.
Then Blacky was sent away with her Other Kitties (Names not given).
Comot had a Baby Called Whitey.
Blacky Jr is the horny male feline that I hated so much.
Yasho claims it had a thing for me and we probably had some connection in our previous birth. (I Strongly doubt that).

And then came Fluffy.

Meanwhile Comot and Blacky were put to sleep.
Whitey and Fluffy took turns getting laid.

And brilliant Yasho decided to get a dog - Princess! it seems.
It's a mongrel for goodness sake!
A mongrel who eventually got laid and had 3 pupppies!

Ok, for someone who did not grow up around animals and never had any fancy for them in the 1st place, I was totally ODed on the smell, the fur and seriously, the company of animals.

Besides the animals, the room itself was warm, stuffy and overcrowded.
The matress seemed to be releasing heat when I decide to take afternoon naps.

So yes..
Leaving was a good thing.

And now my new place.
A lot better.
Lots of space to move around, good circulation.
And (almost) animal free.
My landlord, happens to have a persian Snob of a cat who thinks no end of herself!
Well, as long as she stays out of my way, I am fine.

I've got 3 house mates.
Vim - The one who helped me get the place. However, ever since I moved in I realise I see her more at work than at home. Contraty to the fact that some people think it would be convenient for Babu to date 2 gals staying at the same place ;). As a matter of fact, I've not seen her come home in over a month.

Theresa @ Spookey - I named her that, because as the name suggests, she really is spookey at night! For some weird reason, she sleeps in the living room. Took me a while to get used to it. Especially the 1st week I was there. I used to come back late after gym, only to find a figure sitting in the dark, doing nothing. Visions of the Exorcist came to mind! Where the Kid is sitting on the ber and her head does that 360 (I think) turn!!! Though when asked why she sleeps out, the reply I got was "Simply, sometimes". Did I also mention, how she's completely obssesed with talking about how thin she used to be? And also very insensitively commented to Vim that although Thin, she had a tummy!!! I think Vim was pretty upset but faked it with a smile.

Ananthi - The last to join the house, is the youngest and chattiest. Also obsessed with weight! She's into boiling everything and drinking it because, "It's good for weight lost" ! Her other obsession is about being fair. Though I haven't heard her talking about what's good to bleach your skin, she would comment when she sees a fair skin Indian, "Akka, I never knew got Indians that fair" C'mmon gal. Where have you been living? Under the Ipoh Rocks? Also very thrifty. Forever calculating and trying to figure out where cauliflower is cheaper. She decided it was cheaper in Ipoh than Penang. Then somehow discovered that TESCO had cheaper vege than the market close to where we live.

Aahh.. the joys of having housemates.

* I still wish i could get Nate to come Deco my room! sigh.... any takers? It looks awful..

No comments: