Saturday, July 05, 2008

Best Star Resort, Langkawi



My 2nd Langkawi trip this year!

The 1st was enjoyable, I had an awesomeb time with GP (my namesake).
Island hopping, dinner, the little fib we told Jeya about how he got pissed drunk and was Pole dancing at the lampost, in actuall fact he just went to bed and couldn't remember anything! (He still thinks its true by the way, and G and I intend to maintain that for the next few years)


Thanks to my previous Experience, this time around we booked Best Star Resort again. For a room with all the basic needs and nothing posh, RM120 for a family room was a good price.


Comes with 2 double bed. And an extra single mattress would cost RM20 per night.


So the 10 of us (Vky & Sha, Nilesh & Vim, Viji & Prasath, Edgar, Vicknesh, Ema and Me) took 2 rooms and additional 2 single beds.






The View from the Hotel Side of Best Star.







Talk a bout the ride that really really needed to be pimped!
Yes, we got that ride.
An old beaten up van, it's once upon a time AC was now only producing Hot Air!






PIMP MY RIDE!!! PLEASE!!!!!






Almost all the guys took turns to drive the Van.
Edgar had Massive problem with the 3rd Gear, but Vicknesh managed to figure out the trick behind that. Ema who had so much fun giving the all the drivers a though time about being lousy with the Van, finally got his turn. And as it turns out, wasn't so bad!


After Lunch - The boys did what they have been waiting to do for the last 2 months.

This picture will tell you a THOUSAND WORDS! Yes, it will!





These were bottles from Room 1. Didn't even include the The Baileys, Corona and Hootchies already stored in Room 2's Refridgerator! How about that!?








While the folks of room 1 started off with one of their Pre Pre Pre Pre Warm up sessions, I decided to take a walk to the Beach. Not that I am a beach person or anything, I stay away from Beaches in Penang, hate getting sand between my toes, hate having to change in and out of swim suits just so I can dip. But for some reason, it was different here. Probably the fact that I spent RM 105 on that 2 way Fery RIDE! :)

Eventually the rest came over after covering themselves with sun block!

Me? I am too Indian for Sun Block! Please!

A game of football by the beach with Edgar as our Goalie, and soaking like hippos, trying to drown Vicky, and temporary body part enhancements for some!



We tried to hog the entire beach! After all Euro season was on.
Vicknesh was trying to be a Hero and ended up kicking Vky's Shin of Steel instead and Injured his foot, later that night had to use Ema and Edgar as his walking stick.









Viji's dream finally came through, and Prasath too... for a few minutes!




Now that!

I don't know if that's a dream come through or not, but this African dude watching us put that together wasn't too thrilled about it!

So much for SAY MY NAME! !Xobile...










Dinner at The Cactus.
All those who ordered the Spicy fried rice, were raving about it!



Let me not comment on what happened that night. It was fun and it was funny!
No qualms about being the only single girl among the 4. We had 3 couples and 4 singles.
Though I did end up babysitting the Childish Drunk and the Crying Drunks.

The next day - apart from Island Hopping again, there was the Cable Car ride up to the "Billa" Bridge.
I only call it the Billa Bridge because the others did, yet to watch that movie though.


That night was followed by Some nice Seafood, Thanni, game of Grandmaster and ZZZZZZZ. .

The following morning, I simply couldn't resist.
Took a shower, got ready while everyone else was stonned and sleepy, woke them before i left the room...

Took a stroll down the beach.

Beautiful Sand, Sea and Clouds.
Followed by Breakfast at the Red Tomato.

I still dream about that breakfast!
I do have pics of what we had that morning.

For some reason, this blog has stopped letting me upload pics.
I will try some other alternatives eh?

Headed home later that day. . .

No comments: