28. . .
No, it's not the se se se sequel to Jack Bauer's 24.
That's my age on the 19th of Sept this year.
This year, I decided I didn't want to be in Penang.
This year, I decided to spend it at home, with Papa and Chinni.
Missing Mum a bit.. But she sent a card from Brunei.
I carry it with me where ever I go.
For the 3rd year in a row, Suresh sends me a bouquet of Roses.
Pink ones this year. . No Teddy bears this year.. like the last 2.
Papa's probably come to terms that for as long as I'm in Seremban,
I'd get a bouquet every 19th September... :)
I never got any Bouquets from my ex's.
Whatever you do, don't get me flowers. - That's what I would tell then.
Not that I hate them.
I love flowers.
Just hate the fact that they would eventually dry up and have to be thrown away.
Anyways, the 28th was a nice and simple affair.. Just Lunch and Dinner with the family and lots of TV.
1 comment:
I want flowers too! I don't get bouquets, unless it's for a reason, like
asking for apology,
or someone won it from a contest and gave it to me coz i happened to be there,
or someone got me one coz he bought one for my gf whom he liked so it wouldn't be obvious that he liked her,
or from a friend who felt sorry that i've received flowers for the reasons above.
I don't fancy receiving them coz i wouldn't know what 2 do with it when it dries up.
Don't want to sound to melodramatic... But... it'll be nice... for once... for me to receive flowers, just bcoz. *sigh*
Post a Comment