Thursday, October 23, 2008

Haisy! And then there was another. . .

Another what?
Another Interview.

Ok. . So I've been trying to leave Penang for a while now.
And CyberJaya would be an Ideal place to be since I hate KL.

1st Interview a few months ago was with MDeC.
3 phone interviews, 2 face to face interviews, and 1.5 months later, they decided to hire someone internally.

Today was my interview with DHL Apac IT Services.
After a 1 hour wait at the lobby, and a 10 minutes chat with the hiring guy. . . It's a NoGo.

Not that I need a new job right now, but I just want to move closer to home for a few months before I move further away.

3rd one might be the one?

2 comments:

Ling Ling said...

Third time's a charm! :D

saadhaka said...

Thanks dear. . And I shall wait fer it Ling! :)