I came accross this Vid by Deepak Chopra.
"The most important key to attraction is, that you feel attractive to yourself. If you feel genuinely attractive, you will attract other people to you".
I think this is an important concept women should take note of.
Women are more critical of themselves compared to men.
Women also find it more difficult to embrace their flaws and weakness (especially the physical ones).
Of course it doesnt really help that we have all those ads with skinny, tall models flaunting they're long shiny hair, or flawless skin, wearing size 2 dresses and.... well, you get the point. The idea of beauty is really a distorted one.
Gosh Ladies! It's all make up.... Watching shows like America's Top Models and such only prooves that point. Surely you've seen those girls before the photo shoots. The freckles and moles...
Check out the movie Little Miss Sunshine.
It's about a little girl - Olive, who's got all her hopes on winning the Little Miss Sunshine pageant.
Her family practically sacrifices everything, and her grandfather's life just so she can participate.
*was just imagining myself as that kid. would my parents do the same? I think Amma will give me the "Arche vaangirathe!" or "Slap your face then you know" threat! he he he! ..
Anyways, back to the movie..
Among all the contestants, Olive seems to be the only normal kid around. While other's are all dolled up and fake looking... Eeeuurgh!
And bla bla bla.. family realises what a freak sho it is... all ends well.. go check it out!
So to all my girlfriends out there, you're my friend because you're bootyful, err, i mean beautiful by my standards!
And how do i feel right now?
I quote the wise saying words of Mr. Powers....
" I AM A SEXY BEAST!"
"YEA BABY!"
No comments:
Post a Comment