*WARNING : Blogger Highly Irritated with people who think They are right and she is Not!
So what's up with people lah?What's up with people who judge you because you don't go to temple?
What's up with people who think they are good because the do the vegetarian thing on Fridays, or Thaipusam, or Paurnami, or Ammavase, or Prattasi Sanni and I don't?
I used to do it when I was a kid. Only because my mom said so.
Now I just don't see a point in it.
Because Religion is the cause of all Problems in the Universe isn't it?
Muslims say Allah is the Only God, all others are Khafir, Christians go Jesus this and Jesus that. But Jesus is not even God, he is the Son of God! Why don't you pray to the Father straight? What? He's to busy closing business deals? What?! And Hindus! Don't even get me started with Hindus... Actually I don't even know where to start. Too many Gods, for God's sake! And there are Gods Only the South Indians Pray to. Krishna Statues up North are painted white, because the people up there are fair. And as we move down south, not just Krishna Statues, but all other Gods too.. They become darker and darker... Till they reach the very tip of India.. where it's all black!
And the people outside India, just blindly follow.
And then they start to fight! Muslims fight among themselves and with others, Hindus just play who's got whiter God and Bigger Temple, and Tallest and Goldest Statue.
Use that money to build better schools for cyring out loud.
Keep God in your heart because that's where the seed is!
Don't go looking for God outside when God's within you.
And don't judge me because you don't know me.
Because from day to day, I'm getting to know me.
1 comment:
let it out gal .. let it all out .... hoo ah!
Post a Comment