Wednesday, December 26, 2007

WHINE, Whine, whine . . . Marriage and Friends

*WARNING : Blogger High on Anger while Blogging this!!!

Anu is back from Aussie. Was awesome to speak to her when I called her for Christmas. Anu, Puni and I were somewhat a 3some in college, and even after I went to INTI and left Nilai, we were that 3some still.

Only for a shortwhile though. After Puni got hitched with Pradeep, she somewhat became that I can't hang out... Or even if we did, she had to do the Punch Card thing with him! Oh for GOD's Sake! Gimme a break.
Long story short, she's married to him and got a kid.

Anu was a my favourite crazy bum! The Wacko that she is! She is not engaged to be married to a Philipino Paster this March 2008.

I love them to bits. But haven't been in touch with Puni that much. Because everytime I call her she expects me to tell her something new. Which usually entails me getting Hitched. Which doesn't help the fact that I am not. Which makes her start leturing me about this whole thing about age and marriage and bla bla...

I called Anu last night to wish her for Christmas... And Holly Ghost! What happens? She Pulls a Puni! Yeaps! Gets on my case about getting Hooked up!

They are not the only 2.
Another reason I decided not to go back home this month, is coz mom's getting some of her current colleagues to come for lunch and guess what? Those nossy pots would be giving me that "When are you getting Married" nonsensical nonsense...

Doesn't help that men I meet only want to have an affair (yes, they are married), or old enough to be my father! or just young guys who jus wanna bonk! What? Do I have the words BONK ME stammped all over my face?!

All a woman wants if for a guy who would talk to her, not force her to go to temple, and then just love her for who she is. Is that too much to ask?

If it is... then Frig it!
I'll just go adopt the entire Salvation Army or go Volunteer for World Vission.
Who needs men anyway?!
Just Farkovsky la ok!

No comments: