Wednesday, December 26, 2007

WHINE, Whine, whine . . . WORK

*WARNING : For those of you who complain that my blogs are depressing and not "Happy Blogs"... BOO freakin Hoo! Go read Uncle Teoh's Blog then..

As the Year End is Fast approaching, I would like to be a whiner and whine.
I don't like my job.
I used to whine about my last job, but this one makes me whinier!

I hate the the fact that everything here is sooo sucko!
I don't enjoy working here. It's sucky. And it sucks.
There! I'm sounding like a 5 year old.

Lot's of stupid things here I could whine about.
The processes here for one..,
I mean what the Fudge is it with those damn Quality Monitoring anyway?
There are 2 idiots sitting at the corner of the room monitoring calls and Tickets and going through Chat Support Logs. Fine.... Do your job. Sure we need Quality and sheizers! Why not?
But what pisses me off is this; those TWATS, sit in their cossy little corner going through our chat logs right?
The Chat Sessions we have with customers. They Sit and Jugde and put a percentage mark on the fact that A capital letter wasn't where it was supposed to be or a bloody full stop became a comma.
I mean what the frig do you know when you're sitting confortably in that corner of yours. What do you know about handling 3 chats at the same time with at least 2 customers demanding attention or wanting immediate respose and they keep HELLO!ing you 10 times in 5 seconds?!
I don't friggin have time to put your bloody Capitals and Full Stops where you want it to be!

What's with the stupid deal where you got to offer the ticket number to every freaking customer?!? I mean, what's ticket traccking for? Even if it's a password reset or an issue you routed or refered to another team...Arrgh..!

And I hate the fact that my stupid manager asks if I need help (putting the bloody capitals?) !

As for the users themselves, well... you solve an issue and it's a bloody "Thanks! You did it!". No mail to the manager saying, "hey, your employee did an awesome freakin job! get her some vouchers and goodie drawers". Oh Nooo... Compliments just takes too much time.

But hey, a small screw up let me assure you will be blown out of proportion! "Please help me understand why this happened?" You know what I wanna reply to that Stooooooopid question? "We're human and shit happens, get used to it! And Kiss my Knee Caps!"

I hate that it's a big thing to take leave.
Got to go through the team mate, the manager, the team lead and the manager again!
That sucks.

Clearly things are shitty and getting to me now.
I don't know when I'm going to blow my top.
Hopefully I leave before that.


No comments: