Thursday, March 13, 2008

MARCH . . . A New Begining . . . for Malaysia?

Well, looks like March is not just a New Beginning for G.

It's a New Beginning for Malaysia too :)

March 8 was the date. My 1st time ever voting.
Not too sure what came up the last elections and why I didn't vote.
Probably because I had a different mentality back then.
The TidakPa Attitude perhaps.
Who care's about what happens? And how that 1 vote will really make a huge difference?

But this time around, it's different.
No doubt I didn't fully support the HINDRAF cause, or merely watched the Bersih Rally on YouTube and Al-Jazeera. But that was enough to really make me tick.
The treatment people got was not called for. The fact that the country has a controlled media, a media controlled by the government is simply uncalled for.
Watching ministers with horrible command of English appear on International News - simply maanamising!

Everybody was talking about it. As March 8th was fast approaching, people were no longer thinking who to vote for. They knew.
But the question was, were they going to do it? Were they brave enough?

I went back to vote this time. (Yeay! Ah Fook!!)

And it was all worth it!

Well done People!
You all did well...
You were all brave...
And what you get for being Brave?

A BRAND SPANKING NEW BEGINNING!!

No comments: