I hate Interviews.
Then again, I hate facing anything nerve-wrecking anyway.
{ I am bound to hate my wedding day when it happens - (yes, I said when it happens and not (if) it happens) unless I get to have my ideal garden wedding with my dad as the minister or priest or whatever with no more than 50 close loved ones attending it.}
Papa decided to give me his Hypnosis treatment to reduce my nervousness.
Perhaps it did.
Cyberjaya wasn't what I expected it to be.
What was I expecting? KL? PJ? Bayan Lepas Free Trade Zone?
Not too sure.
But lots of space and lots of empty space was not something I was expecting.
Ok Ok -Jakun, whatever!
MDec was smack in the middle somewhere and we found it in no time.
Arrived there 1 hour early.
Alan Khi, is the guy who has been talking to me all this while.
So I call him at 9.55 am, and he cheekily asked, "Did you leave Seremban at 6 am?"
I wanted to say, "No, actually I've been camping out since last night and just got sick of staring at the car park and couldn't stand to see the carpark anymore!" But I didn't.
Would be a bit Much la!
Anyways, he comes to get me about 10ish and we sit and chat at the Cafe.
Me telling him more about what I do, and asking him a few more Questions about the job.
Apparently the job is contract based, with some perks and all.
Not as good as Intel, then again, lets not expect too much eh?
After the 1 hour chat with Alan, in Comes Felix.
One of the Team Heads.
Slightly over an hour in one of the Conference Rooms.
The earlier chat with Alan was fine.
But Felix!
Made me show him my college Transcripts!
Something I myself have not looked at in 7 years!
Then the grilling began lah, and in no time my bladder shrunk!!!
Alan, later made me write a 1 an essay -yet again!
I mailed him 1 the night before.
Then he took me to go meet Khairul, the Head of Sales.
Some bla bla bla for 15 minutes.
And I was back at the Lobby.
So there it was, 3 hours of somewhat semi-nerve-wrecking interview.
Papa and I later went to this Food court place for Vegetarian Indian food.
And there it was, Loads and Loads of Indians!
Or Deeps, in your term it would be "BABU's"!
Anyways, the thing is this.
Alan kept asking if I was willing to take up the job, more than okay, here's the offer.
I told him I needed the time.
As much as I want to leave OSD badly, the uncertaity of how well I will survive here is killing me.
All part of the New Beginning eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment