It is 1st of March 2008.
Since I didn't really make any New Year resolutions this year,
I decided why not a March Resolution.
I will not whine on this blog as planned earlier.
All I can say is this...
Reminding myself this :
1. If it doesn't break you, it'll only make you stronger...
I've been through this before, and yes was pretty weak then.
Wallowed in self pity for 6 months and turned to nicotine for comfort, for a few months.
This time, I'm done wallowing (like massively wallowing in 2 days)
Thanks to Caring Friends, Suresh and Vicknesh who helped see me through this.
Vicknesh for making me break my almost 24 hours no food fast;
And Suresh for saying "If it happens, Good. If it doesn't, Even Better.", for staying up and
checking on me wee hour of the morning.
2. Everything happens for a reason.. Why? Well, we will find out sooner or later.
I did have slight doubts if things would work. Given the fact that there were things I
wasn't too happy about. But we were compatible when it came to a few things, and I
used that as an excuse to make it work.
I also knew that I was being drained out for all the wrong reasons, and we were not
Spiritually Compatible, as much as I hoped we would eventually allign, I later realised we
never would.
Ok - so you are probably thinking.....
Yea , yea.. she's saying this just because it didn't work out.
You're right. I am saying all this because it didn't work out.
Else, they would've been questions lingering on my mind and I would've never been able to put it to rest.
In some ways, I believe My Master would've had a hand in it.
I always wondered if it would come to me. If he was so wrong for me, will I be able to see it when I meditate.
And I also worried if the sign appeared in front of me, would I know what it was trying to tell me.
I just believe, that He decided it would be best for it to be this way.
Today is a fresh start.
Today is a new begining.
No comments:
Post a Comment