Kids are really Cute.. Such a joy, when they are kids.
I know this because my mom would always tell my younger sister to "Grow Up Slowly". And she being 7 years younger to me, did just that. Took her time and continues to be 7 years younger to me. I guess what mom wanted was a cute kid running about the house, being cute.
We all outgrow that stage at some point... Heck, I wish I was the cute kid (yes, I was reeeaaly cute), whoose cheek everyone pinched and adored still. With skin as smooth as a baby's bottom, that heart melting smile.. Oh wait.. I still have that smile ;).
Now, now, before you say anything, let me clear this . . . I've been told I have that awesome smile. I am not blowing my own saxaphone...! Then again, who else's would I blow? - Deeps, don't even think of answering that!
My dear friend Ed and his wife Liana's got 2 lovely angels (soon to be 3)!
Woo hoo... Another virgo on the way ;)
Katherine was about 4 when I met her and Marissa was just a baby.
Recently Ed was telling me about how Marissa's growing up really fast.
So here's what happened.
Liana was getting Marissa dressed and noticed something.
So she asked, "Marissa, did you colour your underware?"
Marissa said, "No, Mommy"
Liana, "I think you did, because this wasn't there"
Marissa, "No I didn't Mommy because no one was around when I did it"
G - ROTFLMAOUncontrollably...
With Katherine
and
Marissa
in 2005
A more recent Photo of the Girls. . . Huggs!
No comments:
Post a Comment